Progressive Innovation: Embedding Engagement
This is a highly tailored engagement where, for an agreed period (12 months+) and based on an agreed number of days per month, we essentially undertake the role of an Interim Chief Innovation Officer.
During this time, the focus is on developing best practices including:
- Creating a self-sustaining framework, culture & process that will help embed innovation at the heart of the organisation.
- Establish within the framework three key elements:
- A process for feeding the innovation pipeline;
- A process for validating propositions;
- A process for mobilising high potential opportunities
- Development of metrics designed to support the innovation process and demonstrate its value
- Supporting business units in key initiatives and innovation training.
By the end of this engagement, we will have identified and developed innovation champions to own the proposition going forward